Megaman 8 - Stage select Mix Megaman 8 - Stage select Mix

Awesome job

Nice rendition of MM8 stage select. I love the ambience and the piano you used in this. Great job. Keep up the good work! Thanks for looking at my stuff. I appreciate it. 4/5 9/10

-Friends in Music-

Jisun Hughes
Baek Ji Sound Corps
Senior Audio Composer

PS: http://www.baekjisoundcorps.webs.com/
music.htm That's only if you want to listen to my other tracks. :)

DKC2 - Brambles DKC2 - Brambles

Very Nicely Done!

This just so happens to be my favorite DKC2 song lolz. I like how you arranged this piece. Usually I don't review arrangements of famous composers' works, but this one was too good to pass up on. Keep up the great work!

-Ji

Lonely Butterfly Lonely Butterfly

Nice as well but

When it is played in a more mellow key it has the sad effect going on. Still awesome though. Keep up the good work friend! -Jisun

Assassin2 responds:

Yeah it's as if when it's played he's more aware that he's alone and when it isn't he's more looking around and all "where my dogs at?"... but his dogs are nowhere.. It also goes to show that you can't beat the human touch.

Thanks for reviewing and listening.

Lonely Butterfly v2 Lonely Butterfly v2

Very nice

Structured very well for such a short piece. Its very nice so even though its short I believe it deserves a 10! : ) It should be a longer piece so try to add to it, it would be a more effective piece that way. By the way if you ever can please check out my music! I'd appreciate it!

Assassin2 responds:

Thanks a bunch! I would love to check out your music.
It was short because it was to be for this collab so it was to be under 40 seconds. But yes it deserves to be progressed, Bob will have an adventure I say! Thanks for taking time to review.

++ Underwater Observatory ++ ++ Underwater Observatory ++

Beautifully Written...

Josh. I have been on newgrounds awhile and I was browsing through the audio portal one day and typed in RPG music. Upon that I stumbled upon the Journey Begins and listened to it. I was amazed by your music from then and after that. I want you to know that you have inspired me to follow through my dreams to become a video game music/audio composer. I have much respect for the work you've done so far. Keep up the great work. This song very much makes me feel like I am underwater. I can definitely hear the David Wise rifts in there. lol. As far as taking my own journey upwards, I suppose it starts here. When you get the opportunity to look at my stuff please do. Thanks and again keep up the awesome work. - Jisun Hughes, aspiring videogame music/audio composer.